Pediatric Care in Warrenton, MO
Did you know that chiropractic care isn’t limited to adults only? Babies, too, can benefit from chiropractic care. Chiropractic care for babies is a safe and non-invasive way of managing the everyday aches and discomforts experienced by babies. Your baby may not be able to articulate their pain in the manner that an adult would. However, but this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t consider chiropractic treatment for your little one.
Pediatric chiropractic care provides instant relief to your baby’s most frustrating growing pains. The result is that your baby can sleep, feed, and develop without pain.
If you’re looking for excellent pediatric care in Warrenton, Missouri, call Cornerstone Chiropractic today. Our chiropractor has numerous years of experience in helping babies and their parents overcome the aches of infancy, and go on to enjoy better days and restful nights.
Pediatric Care and Conditions
Our chiropractor in Warrenton, Missouri, can provide chiropractic intervention if your baby is struggling with any of the following:
- Colic. Colic is a condition whereby a healthy baby becomes fussy for no reason and cries for considerably long periods. Doctors have yet to agree on what causes colic, but what is a fact is that chiropractic care can put your colicky baby in a better mood.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). If your baby has GERD, the acidic contents from their stomach travel back to their esophagus, causing discomfort and distress. Many remedies for GERD address the symptoms, but chiropractic care can fix the root cause of the problem. Sometimes, GERD is a result of spinal misalignment. In such cases, a gentle chiropractic adjustment can get the diaphragm and the stomach into their correct positions, thus preventing acid reflux.
The pediatric care provided at Cornerstone Chiropractic can also help your baby who’s struggling with irritable infant syndrome or trouble during breastfeeding. Parents of special needs children can also leverage on chiropractic intervention to help their children reach their developmental milestones.
Benefits of Pediatric Chiropractic Care
If you’re considering pediatric care near you, here are several benefits of the same that you should keep in mind:
- Chiropractic care promotes better sleep in children by ridding the body of stress and tension. Sleep is crucial in your baby’s well-being and development.
- Chiropractic care addresses the baby’s overall health. As such, chiropractic treatment is essential in promoting immunity in children.
- By releasing pressure and tension from your child’s joints and spine, chiropractic care promotes proper neural brain development.
Do you want your child to enjoy personalized pediatric care in Warrenton, Missouri? Call Cornerstone Chiropractic today.